Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Mystery Blogger...



We know all about Mystery Readers, but who knew there were Mystery Bloggers?  Someone left K-C a fantastic message - can you guess who it's from?  If you think you know, leave a comment with your guess...

Greetings Ms. Conway's Class! 
I just wanted to write a quick: THANK YOU!  I have noticed that you have been working very hard at getting ready for first grade.  I've noticed that everyone is taking their job very seriously!   I also wanted to let you know that I met your fish yesterday!  I hope you have lots of fun learning all about them!   Have a great day boys and girls!

Detectives

4 comments:

  1. Gage William BriaMay 18, 2011 at 6:56 PM

    I think it was Lucky the Leprechaun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Mystery Blogger is Mr. D'Amico!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the mystery blogger is Tommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the mystery blogger is kelly and snappy love ava

    ReplyDelete